Embarking on a new medical career is a time of excitement and promise for new physicians, but it can also present a set of challenges totally different from those encountered in medical school or during your residency or fellowship.
To help you make the best possible choices during this critical point in your medical career, Merritt Hawkins has assembled a new eBook of useful physician career information.
Designed to provide the resources and info you need to make sure your early career steps take you in the right direction, our physician career guide is a valuable resource for physicians at any point in their careers, as well as for medical residents and fellows in the very early stages of planning a medical career. Presented as a complementary eBook, this brief but informative guide walks you through the most important stages in embarking on a medical career, including:
- Current physician supply and demand trends
- Types of practice settings available
- Common elements of physician employment contracts
- Salaries, signing bonuses and CME
- Volume and valued-based production bonuses
- How to write a CV
- How to partner with recruiters
- Interview questions and recommendations
- Work visa requirements for International Medical
Download your copy today.
Get Report +