Are you looking to secure a new and deeply rewarding primary care position with an Indian Health facility where you’ll be able to make decisions and practice autonomously Are you looking to make a positive change in your patients’ lives, and are you mission driven and desire to provide quality patient care Then I invite you to consider joining one of the most well run Indian Health facilities in the state of California. You’re free to pursue other interests in addition to overseeing the day to day patient care, consider taking on Urgent Care shifts, or work in the Hospital if you’d like to expand your scope of practice. If you’re open to hearing about new positions then I encourage you to explore this tremendous opportunity and see if it’s right for you.Job Description:
- Up to $230,000 yearly salary
- Quality Incentive bonus paid out quarterly
- Up to $30,000 in Student Loan Repayment through the NHSC
- $10,000 Relocation
- Great quality of life opportunity, outpatient-only with total practice autonomy
- 4 day work week with 8 hours of protective admin time a week
- See on average of 10 to 15 patients a day, no procedures necessary
- Employed position with full benefits including full platinum insurance coverage with zero deductible for the entire family, 401k with 4% employer match, and 4 weeks of PTO + 12 holidays
- Work in a practice where the quality of medicine matters the most, take your time, and treat the whole patients
Our community is located near the state capital of California, it's a harmonious mix of cultures which adds great richness and history to the town, while the Old Gold Rush traditions still shape its ways. This intermingling of cultures and traditions results in a sense of respect and civility toward one another—making this community a great place to live. Sunny and mild with no humidity, no blizzards, and no tornadoes.
- Community of 4,000
- Sunny and 72 degrees throughout the year
- Take a trip through California wine country with locally grown produce including apples, cherries, pecans, and grapes
- Golfing, shopping, stargazing, and museums
- Pristine mountain lakes and rivers provides exceptional mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, boating, fishing, and hunting
- Excellent school options for your children with both public and private schools
- Easy access to metro area international airport
- Less than 30 minutes from a major university
- This medium-sized community provides all of your basic amenities and only 60 minutes from Sacramento.
BC/BE Family Medicine
or GP physicians with great experience
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.