Four-day workweek will be an option
Join a group that consists of six hospitals and a multispecialty group practice employing over 300 providers serving a 12 county region of north central PA. Their recent $250M system-wide expansion project provides their patients with a new all-private inpatient tower, state-of-the-art surgical suites, new imaging and Emergency Departments.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to join a well-established Endocrinology practice with a renowned hospital!!! You will be able to join a group that has 2 CRNPs, in an established practice. Opportunity Details Include:
As an employed “service partner” you will benefit from:
- Flexible work schedule and great quality of life (1:4 call)
- Have the opportunity to work closely with the Diabetes Rehab Center which is located next door to the Endocrinology suite
- Diabetes Rehab Center includes one dietitian and two RN’s
- Provides general Endocrinology, Diabetes, Thyroid, Osteo with on-campus infusion, Thyroid Cancer (refers I131 and I123 to Nuclear Medicine Department), Thyrogen and other injections performed on-site, fine needle biopsies (open to train if needed)
- Closed-Loop Pump (they are one of only 13-sites in the country that offering this procedure)
- New Ultra Sound – Logic S7R3
- Medtonics on site every Tuesday
- In process of implementing weight management program (Optifast). Working closely with Diabetes Rehab Center, YMCA, and Psychiatry.
- Nurses are in process of becoming pump certified
- Competitive salary and benefits package including a two (2) year base salary guarantee
- Signing bonus of $20,000 & annual incentive bonuses
- Generous CME days and dollars
- Medical malpractice/tail insurance coverage
- Robust retirement and benefits package
- Teaching opportunities are available through our Family Practice Residency program.
Move to a city that offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. Most visitors are pleasantly surprised to discover how much this growing community has to offer. Aside from being home to the Little League World Series, this city was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast. They offer a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.