Be a Part of This Federally Qualified Health Center's Team
This FQHC has an opening for a primary care physician who would like to join an established and stable community health center focused on providing quality patient care. Be part of a team that makes a difference by joining 3 dentists, 3 primary care providers, 1 pediatrician, 2 nurse practitioners and 2 social workers in this quality organization.
This is a full-time opportunity with the following benefits:
Enjoy the Beauty of the Mark Twain National Forest Right in Your Backyard
- Competitive salary for both 4 or 5-day work weeks
- Open to Outpatient, Traditional, and OB
- Approved site for the National Health Scholars Program – Up to $100,000 in Student Loan Repayment
- Additional Loan Repayment through Organization
- 22 days paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- $2,500 annual continued education stipend
- Paid Missouri licensure fees
- Health and dental insurance available
- Paid relocation expenses
Live in one of Missouri’s most beautiful areas! If you enjoy kayaking, canoeing, swimming, fishing, hiking, climbing, hunting, mountain biking, camping or just being outside, then this is the place for you. Don’t just have weekend outings, but be able to do this every day as it’s right in your backyard!
- 22,000-acre recreational lake
- 350-mile, nationally ranked hiking trail
- 80,000 acres of spring-fed rivers and caves
If you need to, enjoy an international airport, and multiple professional sports teams out of 3 major metro areas totaling 6+ million people within easy driving distance!