Ophthalmology Opportunity with Medical Retina Focus
Option to Become a Partner
University Town in the Midwest with Lakes, Rivers, and Skiing Practice Highlights:
- Base salary over the 50th percentile with additional production bonus
- Stable group of over 50 years offers optional partnership track
- High demand for retina services - be busy from day 1
- Flexible schedule
- State-of-art equipment, clinic, and certified ASC
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, optical, life insurance, disability, and paid malpractice
- Metro population of 150,000—industry built on tourism, manufacturing, and insurance
- Cost of living 16% below the national average
- 37 city parks, 18 county parks, and 10 county forest areas—over 32,000 acres to explore
- Home to Granite Peak—the highest skiable peak in Wisconsin and one of the first ski areas in North America
- Ranked in the top 150 cities for education, best small places for business/careers, and job growth
- Famous for its red granite and produces 95% of all the ginseng exported from the U.S.
- #1 safest metro area in the Midwest, according to FBI crime statistics
- #5 Least Amount of Crime in Mid-Size Areas—Sperling’s Best Places
- Airport 15 minutes from clinic—daily flights from Delta, American, and United
- Easy drive to Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay
Several micro-breweries, downtown boutiques, art/history museums, ski resort, movie theater and Grand Theater hosts celebrity performances from across the country, public gardens, wineries, Center for Visual Arts, speedway, world-class hunting and fishing, nationally known downtown white water park on the river.
Home to 2 colleges and 4 satellite campuses within 45 minutes with over 13,000 students, public and private schools consistently ranked nationally.
Summers are mild with a handful of days above 90 and winters bring plenty of snow to enjoy the local ski resort.
Trained in Ophthalmology
• Board Certified in Ophthalmology or Board Eligible with the intention to become Board Certified within one year
• Able to receive a Wisconsin license
• Currently doing intravitreal injections
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.