Ophthalmology Opportunity with Medical Retina Focus
Option to Become a Partner
University Town in the Midwest with Lakes, Rivers, and Skiing Practice Highlights:
- Base salary over the 50th percentile with additional production bonus
- Stable group of over 50 years offers optional partnership track
- High demand for retina services - be busy from day 1
- Flexible schedule
- State-of-art equipment, clinic, and certified ASC
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package with health, dental, optical, life insurance, disability, and paid malpractice
- Metro population of 150,000—industry built on tourism, manufacturing, and insurance
- Cost of living 16% below the national average
- 37 city parks, 18 county parks, and 10 county forest areas—over 32,000 acres to explore
- Home to Granite Peak—the highest skiable peak in Wisconsin and one of the first ski areas in North America
- Ranked in the top 150 cities for education, best small places for business/careers, and job growth
- Famous for its red granite and produces 95% of all the ginseng exported from the U.S.
- #1 safest metro area in the Midwest, according to FBI crime statistics
- #5 Least Amount of Crime in Mid-Size Areas—Sperling’s Best Places
- Airport 15 minutes from clinic—daily flights from Delta, American, and United
- Easy drive to Madison, Milwaukee, and Green Bay
Several micro-breweries, downtown boutiques, art/history museums, ski resort, movie theater and Grand Theater hosts celebrity performances from across the country, public gardens, wineries, Center for Visual Arts, speedway, world-class hunting and fishing, nationally known downtown white water park on the river.
Home to 2 colleges and 4 satellite campuses within 45 minutes with over 13,000 students, public and private schools consistently ranked nationally.
Summers are mild with a handful of days above 90 and winters bring plenty of snow to enjoy the local ski resort.