option for 4 day work week
Outpatient - 1:5 Call - Milwaukee Suburbs - No ER - OB Optional
Merritt Hawkins invites you to explore an exceptional, outpatient-only Family Medicine opportunity located in Milwaukee’s affluent western suburbs. Choose from 1 of 3 great clinic locations. All of these positions are minutes away from downtown Milwaukee and General Mitchell International Airport. Please find the practice descriptions below and see how our opportunity may align with what you have been looking for in your next practice.*Option for an academic opportunity is availableThe Practice
- Option of 4-day work week in clinic
- 25 to 30 patients per day on average
- Call is 1:5 (telephone-only)
- No inpatient responsibilities (Hospitalists)
- We have mid-level providers and Urgent Care locations to help with spikes in same-day volumes
- Fantastic subspecialty support
- EHR in the clinics
- Two-year base salary plus RVU bonus and incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Six weeks off for vacation and CME (plus stipend) comprehensive employed benefits package (medical, life, disability, and more)—occurrence-based malpractice insurance
Enjoy the “lake country” that offers a high quality of life, safe communities, easy access to two of the state’s largest cities and an average commute time of 15 minutes or less. Exceptional educational opportunities are available with superior public schools (average ACT score is 23.6) as well as one of the best private school systems in the nation. You will experience fantastic shopping with seven malls and numerous specialty shops. Being home to a symphony, ballet, opera, and professional sports teams, this community is able to satisfy all interests. With more than 15,000 acres of parks and perched upon one of the largest lakes in the country, this region is able to blend small-town ambiance with big-city excitement.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.