Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm with 1:5 call IR call rotation
Our thriving radiology group in a major Oklahoma metro is looking for a board-certified interventional radiologist. Practice in a 1,000-plus bed tertiary center with a service area of over 1 million residents.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll experience:
- 1:5 call rotation with 4 other in-practice interventional radiologists
- Average 6 to 7 procedures per day including oncology, spine, biliary, nephrology and venous thrombolysis
- Recently renovated OR suites with 3 new Angio suites coming soon
- Dedicated 12-station reading room with PowerScribe
$600,000+ Income Potential + One-Year Partnership Track
Our Oklahoma practice location is in a large metro with a cost of living that’s 10% below the national average. You’ll enjoy the Ozark Mountains, cultural attractions, 135 parks, a large variety of outdoor opportunities, and all the amenities you could ask for including indoor/outdoor cafes along with a lively downtown area that has a plethora of dining and shopping options.
U.S. News and World Reports
- Niche gave our city and overall grade of A-
- Year-round activities include sports, gaming, concerts, performing arts, and golf-courses
- Highly rated public schools with a variety of private school options
ranks Oklahoma No. 17 for Best States Quality of Life
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.