Merritt Hawkins, Department of Academics, has partnered with Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY, the Department of Radiology to recruit outstanding faculty for several growing Divisions. This is an opportunity to practice 100% of your sub-specialty interest and to teach highly motivated residents in a prominent academic environment.
Each position offers a competitive salary based upon rank. In addition, a rich benefits package that includes a highly funded retirement plan, additional income shelters, 10+ weeks’ paid time off, and up to 15% to 20% protected time, which is negotiable.
We are seeking fellowship trained candidates for the following Divisions:
Additional faculty opportunities may also be available.
Syracuse, New York
Low Cost of Living / Fantastic Outdoor Adventures
Thriving University City
- Throughout the area are waterfront homes, undeveloped acreage for custom built estates and established homes within the city limits; all available for very reasonable prices
- Home to the Syracuse Orange and the only domed stadium in the Northeast provides an excellent venue for NCAA Division I football and basketball
- Summer and winter, there are ample outdoor recreational options at our numerous nearby county and state parks
- Downhill and cross-country skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating and hiking opportunities are all within a 30-minute drive of the medical center in the nearby Finger Lakes and Adirondack Mountains
- Cultural attractions such as museums, theatre, symphony, jazz fests, and the New York State Fair
- Nationally ranked - “Top 100” public educational systems in the United States
- East drive to Boston, New York City, Montreal, or Toronto, and Pennsylvania - Syracuse affords quick access to large metropolitan venues