Major University Family Medicine Program – Multiple Needs
Merritt Hawkins, Department of Academics has partnered with SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY, the Department of Family Medicine, to recruit an outstanding faculty physicians to join this growing and dynamic department. We have multiple needs within this department – to include additional faculty with varying interests as well as a Residency Program Director for a new Family Medicine Residency.Faculty Physician Needs:
• Currently seeking multiple general faculty and core faculty physicians. Hiring faculty at all ranks.
• Flexible on the percentage of clinical work and protected time for research, academics, etc.
• Department clinical practice has over 7,000 patients and scheduling out 2 months. There are 50-100 new patient calls per week. There is the ability to have a full clinical practice quickly.
• Fantastic pay, commensurate with private practice salaries, to include incentive bonus and fantastic New York State benefits.Syracuse, New York
Low Cost of Living / Fantastic Outdoor Adventures
Thriving University City
- Throughout the area are waterfront homes, undeveloped acreage for custom built estates and established homes within the city limits; all available for very reasonable prices
- Home to the Syracuse Orange and the only domed stadium in the Northeast, provides an excellent venue for NCAA Division I football and basketball
- Summer and winter, there are ample outdoor recreational options at our numerous nearby county and state parks
- Downhill and cross-country skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating and hiking opportunities are all within a 30-minute drive of the medical center in the nearby Finger Lakes and the Adirondack Mountains
- Cultural attractions such as museums, theatre, symphony, jazz fests, and the New York State Fair
- Nationally ranked - “Top 100” public educational systems in the United States
- East drive to Boston, New York City, Montreal, or Toronto, and Pennsylvania - Syracuse affords quick access to large metropolitan venues
Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.