Own Your Lakeside Dream Home for $200,000 to $700,000
Guaranteed Salary of $450,000
This is a General Surgery
position that represents the best of both worlds. Nestled in a Midwestern Great Lakes community that is known for its family values and superb educational system, this unique and rewarding opportunity offers an excellent salary and exceptional benefits with the quality of life you have been seeking.YOUR PRACTICE:
SAIL ON THE GREAT LAKES
- Employed position with excellent income potential.
- Verifiable need since this community had 2 surgeons retire in 2013.
- Shared call of 1:3.
- Production model in place where you will earn between $450,000 and $500,000 per year.
- Signing bonus and up to $10,000 for relocation available.
- Ability to focus on bread and butter General Surgery cases.
- Join a group that is part of an award winning, 84-bed hospital.
- Practice in the new clinic that opened in 2013 that is located 1 mile from the hospital.
Imagine the opportunity to enjoy breakfast overlooking the golf course in the morning and then sunning on the beach of one of the 55 lakes in the area. This region is an outdoor paradise with a plethora of activities to fill your time away from work. Camping, golfing and sailing in spring, sunbathing and fishing in summer, walking in golden plumed forests in the fall and skiing and hunting in winter. Get in your car and enjoy a drive through the scenic landscape with your family to Chicago or Detroit, both within two and a half hours.
Enjoy any of the 10 challenging golf courses all within 30 minutes of town, get anywhere in town in less than 15 minutes, leave your windows open at night and sleep easy knowing the low crime rate and go shopping knowing you'll bump into the smiling face of a friend wherever you go. The stunning colors you will experience when the seasons change will leave you breathless. All of this can be at your back door. Take advantage of a highly-respected and nationally awarded school system, a safe environment and affordable housing. You and your family will have access to metropolitan amenities including a vibrant, historic downtown and enjoy cultural evenings at the local Council of the Arts or Civic Center. If you enjoy college athletics or a university presence, two of the most recognized programs in the country are just a short drive away.