4 day week, 34 patient contact hours
Explore this Allergy partnership. Founded in 1939 this physician-owned multi-specialty organization has grown from 5 to 425 providers and established themselves as the primer destination in the area for patients to receive their medical care. Allergy Partnership:
- 2-year partnership track
- Partners earning in excess of $500,000 annually
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Join 2 partners and 4 Nurse Practitioners
- 4-day work week with a flexible schedule
- No call
- 500,000+ person draw area
- Join a well-respected 425-provider multi-specialty group
- Cost of Living is 15% below the national average!
- Highly-rated State Capital City beloved for its low cost of living, low commute times, low crime, excellent schools, and family friendly environment
- This city has a population of over 200,000 but has the amenities of a city double its size!
- Education has a strong foothold in the community with 6 highly-ranked colleges/universities- which additionally bring vibrancy and a plethora of sports, arts, and entertainment to the city
- Large reservoir in town.
- The region is also known for its unlimited outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, boating, fishing, and golf
- Unlimited housing options including country club housing, lake front housing, and numerous modern housing developments overlooking incredible rolling hill views, with cost of living being 15% below the national average!
For immidiate consideration please call Danny Kalkhoff at 469-524-1687 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Danny Kalkhoff MS, ATC, LAT
Sr. Search Consultant
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.