4 day week, 34 patient contact hours
Explore this partnership opportunity to join one of the largest, most progressive, independent medical groups in the state. Mohs skills and/or cosmetic desires are a bonus, but certainly not required.
- 2-year partnership track
- Partners earning in excess of $800,000 annually
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Join six partners and four mid-level providers
- 4-day work week with a flexible schedule
- 500,000+ person draw area
- Join a well-respected 425-provider multi-specialty group
Located in a highly rated state capital with low cost of living, low commute times, low crime, excellent schools, and family-friendly environment.
- Population of 200,000+ but has the amenities of a city double its size
- Education has a strong foothold in the community with 6 highly ranked colleges/universities which additionally bring vibrancy and a plethora of sports, arts, and entertainment to the city
- Large reservoir in town
- The region is also known for its unlimited outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, boating, fishing, and golf
- Cost of living is 15% below the national average with unlimited housing options, including country club housing, lake front housing, and numerous modern housing developments overlooking incredible views of rolling hills
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.