Clinic open M-F, ability to work 4 days
Our hospital practice in Northern California is looking for a board-certified primary care physician. Located in Mother Lode Country, our community enjoys being nestled in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- 100% outpatient, 4-day work week option, no weekends, and 20 to 22 patients per day
- $30,000 sign-on, relocation bonus, and up to $150,000 in student loan payment assistance
- 100% health benefits with a great 401k with 5% match, 4 weeks of PTO and increases to 5 weeks in year 2
- Virginia Mason Model: optimizing each patient's encounter with patient-centered primary care
- $150,000 in student loan forgiveness
Our practice location in Northern California has access to a myriad of outdoor activities, fresh, locally grown produce, and easy access to California wine country. Centrally located, you’re close to Sacramento, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite.You’ll also enjoy:
- Boating, camping, fishing, golfing, hiking, hunting, and both snow and water sports
- Historic downtown with a modern flair offers great dining, boutiques, and trendy bars
- Four seasons, including an above-average comfort index score
- Great public and private schools including Waldorf Education
- U.S. News ranks California #4 in Best States for Economy and #11 for Healthcare
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.