4.5 day work week, .5 off
A Midwest health system is seeking a board-certified medical oncologist to practice at two of its hospitals in the city. The incoming physician will receive mentorship from a senior partner and have the opportunity to specialize in head and neck, if desired. The candidate will join a team of six other medical oncologists and two radiation oncologists in a beautiful and modern cancer center.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Healthy work-life balance with a 4.5-day workweek and 6 weeks of PTO annually
- No Saturday clinic and no holiday work required
- Research and leadership opportunities available
- Strong referral network with Mayo
- $40,000 sign-on bonus
Located along the Missouri River, our charming Midwest city offers a friendly community and peaceful quality of life. Rich in history, tradition, and art culture, our location offers a variety of exciting events and attractions.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 18% lower than the national average
- Our city boasts excellent public and private schools
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Enjoy convenient access to a local regional airport and remarkable golf courses
- Medscape ranks this state #2 in “Best Places to Practice”
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.