Monday - Friday 8-5 with a 1:2 call schedule.
An established practice in a remarkable location in the Northeast is seeking a board-certified vascular surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while experiencing autonomy in an employed position.
- Earn a first-year guarantee of $645,000 plus production
- Receive commencement and annual retention bonuses
- Plan your own schedule to maximize your strengths
- Comprehensive benefits available
- Candidates with robot training are highly preferred
- Potential to earn more than $800,000 annually
Nestled in a beautiful region of Pennsylvania, our location offers an inviting community with family-friendly neighborhoods and an array of exciting events and activities throughout the year. Full of opportunity and culture, our town offers a remarkable quality of life for families and individuals alike.
- Our city boasts exceptional public and private schools
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation—including hiking, biking, running, and walking—on our massive trail system
- Enjoy access to Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and their many amenities, including intriguing museums, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, incredible restaurants, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Pennsylvania #10 in Best States for Affordability
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.