Consistently ranks among top-ten best hospitals in the United States - 100% Clinical Positions
The Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is seeking general anesthesiologists. Applicants must be board eligible or equivalent in anesthesiology, and eligible for a California medical license. Previous academic experience is not required. Additionally, the Department particularly welcomes applications from candidates who will contribute to diversity and equal opportunity in medicine. This opportunity offers the following:
- 100% clinical positions at prestigious teaching hospitals
- No overnight call; no obstetric, no cardiac, no pediatric cases unless desired
- General OR work mostly; candidates experienced with major surgical procedures, including spine surgery, and other neurosurgery and orthopedic cases would be a plus
- Option to work by yourself, or take advantage of resident and CRNA support
- Flexible scheduling consisting of 8, 10 or 12-hour shifts
- Compensation up to $400k + full benefits
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be a contributing member with one of the preeminent academic health centers in the world while residing in one of the most desirable places to live in the U.S. Interested applicants should send their curriculum vita to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions and inquiries can be directed to Jay Torio or Anna Zweig at Merritt Hawkins at (469) 524-1400.
San Francisco, California—a city rich in history, economic and business development, scenic surroundings, diverse opportunities for year-round recreation and enjoyment, and an inviting and safe community to live and raise a family.All applicants are encouraged to respond directly to Merritt Hawkins Department of Academics. Any applicants that respond directly to the Department or UCSF will not be considered.
• Board certified/board eligible or equivalent in Anesthesiology.
• Eligible for California medical license.
• Ability to work alone as well as with CRNAs and possibly residents.
• Preferably candidates open to general OR work, with a preference towards
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.