36 Hour Work Week - Full Time
This award-winning, nationally recognized, non-profit organization is looking for a rheumatologist to join their system in one of their St. Louis metro locations. Enjoy walking into a busy, 100% Rheumatology practice with a nurse practice on staff to help with call coverage and consults.
Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri
- 100% Rheumatology opportunity—no primary care
- Step into an established practice to replace a rheumatologist who is leaving in April 2018
- $250,000 salary with earning potential in the 70th percentile per MGMA
- Primarily outpatient practice—light call/consults (average 1 per week)
- 16-chair and 3-bed infusion center on-site
- Bone density and ultrasound services on-site
- Practicing in the same location as primary care physicians who are an instant referral base
- Full-time nurse practitioner is also part of the practice to support the incoming rheumatologist
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to a major international airport
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.