Mon-Fri Work Week with No Trauma Call
Private practice with an academic appointment in St. Louis metro area
Our surgeon-owned practice is looking for an oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join our group of four surgeons and four locations in the greater St. Louis area. Take advantage of an academic appointment to a nationally ranked medical school and a partnership opportunity with one of area’s largest OMS practices. Enjoy a truly full-spectrum oral and maxillofacial practice that includes everything from complicated teeth/wisdom teeth extractions to implants for complex facial reconstruction.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll enjoy:
- Monday through Friday workweek with no trauma call
- A busy practice with diverse caseload covering a broad spectrum of OM surgery
- Teaching opportunity available with residents as well as an academic appointment
- Competitive starting salary with production bonuses available day one
Our practice is located in St. Louis, home to vibrant communities, a flourishing culinary scene, and swoon-worthy shopping. Lose yourself in a host of attractions and activities, such as theater, opera, professional sports, city zoo, festivals, and art museums.
You’ll also find:
- Excellent public and private schools, as well as top-rated universities
- Low cost of living—ranked 6th Among America’s Most Affordable Cities by Forbes
- Easy access to a major international airport
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.