Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier academic search firm, invites you to consider a unique opportunity to join the Psychiatric division at an academic medical center in the Midwest. The opportunity features the following benefits:
Big City Amenities Without the Headaches
- Academic Psychiatry - can use adult, geriatric or child/adolescent
- Growing program with room for flexibility within structure
- Faculty appointment with protected time
- Minimal call schedule
- Spacious clinical facilities and beautiful campus
- Participation in clinical research
- Very large local and regional referral base with very little competition
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package
For those who have never had the pleasure of visiting the Midwest, you are in for a treat. There are an abundance of outdoor activities right outside your door step. Your central location allows you to be a short flight to anywhere in the country as well as access to international flights.
- Enjoy the beauty of four seasons
- Outdoor paradise—any and every outdoor activity imaginable from sailing, boating, waterskiing, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, birding, hunting and an abundance of golf
- Multiple shopping malls in the area
- National restaurant chains, as well as, locally and regionally-owned fare
- Children’s museum and large zoo, plus many unique festivals and events
- Cost of living: 20% below the national average with affordable housing that averages $80 per sq ft
- Multiple colleges and universities
- Easy access to metropolitan areas - catch an NFL, MLB, NHL or NBA game
Experience within an ACGME accredited program; peer reviewed publishing and research.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.