A reputable academic institution in Northern California is seeking a qualified candidate for a clinical staff position. This is an outpatient-only clinical role that does not require research, and the individual chosen for this position will have the option to teach in a clinical setting.
Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Dynamic learning environment with access to the latest technology, evidence-based research, most up-to-date clinical trials and technology resources available, and close coordination with sub-specialists for referrals.
- Academic benefits (including a pension) with private practice income potential
- The clinical staff member will enjoy an exceptional quality of life as a result of an 8–5 Monday–Friday schedule with 32 hours of patient care per week and 8 hours of administration time, which can be taken from home. Additionally, there is no call requirement.
- This is an incredible opportunity to provide care for a unique patient population and to be able to focus on any clinical interest area, including women’s health, obstetrics, addiction medicine, mental health, palliative care, or geriatrics.
One of the most historic locations in California, our city features an astounding array of landmarks, parks, amenities, and additional remarkable attractions. The city offers a host of special events and programs designed to celebrate our region’s people, heritage, and community, and you will have endless opportunities to experience adventure in the scenic nature and consistent sunshine.
Our remarkable city also offers the following:
U.S. News ranks California No. 4 in Best States for Economy and No. 7 in Best States for Healthcare
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Access to Lake Tahoe, Napa, and the San Francisco Bay Area
- River rafting, fishing, kayaking, and an array of additional water activities on the local rivers and lakes
- Professional sports, championship golf, live entertainment, exquisite art, and top-notch dining and shopping options
The University of California, Davis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.