3,4,and 5 day work week for full time available
Our practice in a remarkable Midwest location is looking for a board-certified ENT physician to join our team. In this role, you’ll benefit from an exceptional employee culture provided by our team-based approach to primary care.
- Opportunity to earn a competitive salary
- Enjoy incredible work-life balance as a result of the option for a three-day work week with no call and no weekends required
- Practice located in an award-winning hospital
- Opportunity for a wonderful quality of life
Located less than an hour from Indianapolis, our practice is part of a close-knit community filled with welcoming individuals who will help you feel right at home. You’ll appreciate the small-town charm our city offers as well as the engaging events and activities available throughout the year, including the Riverside Park Amphitheater Concert Series.As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living nearly 21% lower than the national average
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Local access to the award-winning Rush Memorial Hospital
- Proximity to Indianapolis and Cincinnati and their many amenities, including top-notch dining, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Indiana No. 3 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it No. 11 in Best States for Business
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.