Join a major academic center and participate in the continued growth and expansion of an already established center of excellence for fetal surgery. This premier academic medical school offers substantial research infrastructure, name recognition, and a proven history of excellence in patient care. They are interested in growing and expanding their Fetal Intervention Program through ongoing scholarly activity and research efforts focused on new and innovative therapies creating a world-class fetal intervention program. We are seeking a maternal-fetal medicine physician with expertise in Fetal Intervention and an interest in participating in collaborative clinical and research efforts in a multi-disciplinary, team-work focused environment. The features of this opportunity include:
- Premier academic medical school—ranked #1 in more specialties than any care provider
- Join a maternal-fetal medicine-led Fetal Intervention Program and participate in new and innovative therapies with a multidisciplinary team
- Department supported protected time to pursue academic, research, and scholarly activity interests
- Well-coordinated team care model including maternal-fetal medicine physicians, a support staff and a multidisciplinary, collaborative Fetal Board with involvement of neonatology, pediatric cardiology, pediatric surgery, genetics, and other subspecialty pediatrics as necessary
- Opportunity for collaborative efforts with strong partners in immunology, cancer, neurosciences, as well as many others
- Great quality of life—only on service 6 times per year—over 20 days of vacation with 18 days CME days per year
- Participate in medical education teaching medical students, residents, and fellows—opportunity to develop and serve as Program Director of new Fetal Intervention Fellowship Program
- Experience and expertise in fetal intervention
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology—board certified in maternal-fetal medicine
- Experience in scholarly activity efforts including research and publications
- Desire to be involved in growing a Fetal Intervention Program through research, networking, collaborating, as well as innovation in the field of fetal intervention
A growing community that hosts almost 3 million visitors each year. Their citizens take great pride in creating a welcoming city that values diversity, the arts, and higher education. Faculty and staff members have long praised this as an ideal community in which to raise a family. The school system is one of the best in the state, and affordable housing is a top priority.
We host a symphony orchestra, art center, repertory, civic, and children’s theaters, and year-round performances by top-name entertainers. The city has its own international airport.
The city has more than 3,500 acres of parkland with 85+ miles of paved trails to explore and over 100 individual park areas to visit.