4.5-day work week, flexible on .5 day off
A five-star rated critical access hospital in the Midwest is seeking a qualified internal medicine physician for an outpatient-only role that includes midlevel supervision and no call. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to earn competitive compensation and participate as a physician leader in a variety of areas.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible schedule with over one month off per year
- Up to $25,000 in relocation assistance and up to $115,000 in student loan repayment
- Strong pension program that matches 2:1
- International candidates encouraged to apply
- $60,000 sign-on bonus and $60,000 retention bonus
Located along the Missouri River, our charming Midwest town offers a friendly community and peaceful quality of life. Rich in history and tradition, our location offers a variety of exciting events and attractions.
- A cost of living more than 18% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Omaha, Nebraska
- Medscape ranks our state #2 in Best Places to Practice
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.