Outpatient Surgery Center - No Call
Our established outpatient-only practice in a remarkable Midwest community is looking for a board-certified anesthesiologist to join our team of 170 providers and surgeons. This is your opportunity to lead an anesthesia department as well as enjoy profit sharing in a new facility.
- Enjoy competitive compensation and production bonuses beginning on your first day
- Opportunity to join one of the Midwest’s premier multi-specialty groups and become a shareholder in the practice and surgery center after only one year
- Ability to be part of opening a new ambulatory surgery center that will include five operating rooms, three procedure rooms, a comprehensive cancer center, and an eye laser center
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a CME stipend plus time off for CME, paid time off, malpractice coverage, 401(k) with employer match, and a relocation stipend
- $45,000 bonus opportunity
Located just hours from St. Louis, this medium-sized community offers the best of both worlds. Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois, 18% below the national average, and 11th for millennial home buyers in the U.S. It is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
- 700,000 service area population
- Public and private school options available in the community along with a private university
- Regional airport with daily flights into Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- U.S. News ranks Illinois in the top 20 in its Best States for Opportunity and Best States for Affordability
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.