4-days/wk in clinic in addition to 1 admin day
U.S. News & World Report ranked Wisconsin #11 in Best States and among the Best 10 States for Quality of Life and Opportunity
If you’re a family medicine physician looking for great OB support while keeping your obstetrics current, look no further.Our outstanding practice in Wisconsin, offers:
$250,000-$260,000 (salary-based), plus relocation and sign-on bonus!
- Outpatient family practice with obstetrics
- Locally owned and independently operated hospital
- Brand new facility
- Clinic practice four days per week
- Established 24/7 general surgery and hospitalist program
- Established midwifery program
- Competitive base salary, plus relocation and sign on bonus
- Full benefits including excellent retirement savings plan
Nestled in the Driftless region of the Midwest overlooking the mighty Mississippi River. We are surrounded by towering bluffs, rolling hills, picturesque ravines, and valleys.
- Recreational opportunities are endless including boating, fishing, camping, hunting, horseback riding, and snowmobiling
- Enjoy life in a small town that appreciates family values and has easy access to larger metros and cities, such as Dubuque, Iowa and Madison and La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Excellent school systems (public, private and parochial) with higher education nearby
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.