Outpatient Only | Competitive Salary | Philadelphia Suburbs | Amazing Quality of Life
Join a physician-owned multispecialty group practice that has offices in Berks and Montgomery Counties in Southeastern Pennsylvania. The group is committed to delivering the highest quality medical healthcare through the coordination of properly planned, managed and utilized medical services. With respect, compassion, and consideration, their physicians deliver appropriate health care to their patients, providing for all of their healthcare needs.
- Outpatient only practice environment
- Be busy immediately based upon the demand within the area
- Flexible schedule that equates to 34 clinical hours and 6 hours for administrative duties.
- Each physician will have a medical assistant assigned to them for their daily patients.
- There is no hospital call or patent rounding for the opportunity
- The phone only call rotation is 1:8
Work in a desirable location within a great community and the support of physicians in the hospital network
- Rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and education
- Traveling is a breeze with the city’s airport and central location to three other airports.
- Minutes from Philadelphia, PA, Newark, NJ, New York City, and Baltimore, MD.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible and actively in process
• Open to 2019 candidates
• Family Medicine
• Male or Female
• Full time
• American Medical Graduate or International Medical Graduate with great communication skills
• Shareholder opportunity after 2 years
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.