4.5 days with .5 day set as Admin day
Family Medicine opportunity with one of the nation’s pre-eminent healthcare systems. This growing medical group includes over 1,300 physicians and clinicians, as well as sub-specialists in virtually every area of medical and surgical practice. Their integrated health care model, chronic disease management programs, EMR, and state-of-the-art clinical support tools provide the foundation for our physicians to practice medicine at the highest level. They are dedicated to nurturing a complete work-life experience, and we place great value on team-based care and job satisfaction. Because our practices encompass virtually every medical and surgical area, we are able to offer a wide variety of career paths with opportunities for advancement and cross-specialty collaboration. Take pride in joining a physician-led, multi-specialty group that empowers health care specialists in all fields to pursue their personal and professional goals, while providing patients with the highest quality care.
- Well-established 100% outpatient Family Medicine practice with 4 primary care clinics and over 50,000 patients in the service area
- 4.5-day work week with blocked out Admin time (8am-5pm)
- No weekends
- Innovative virtual patient care program
- EPIC EMR system
- 17 patients per day
- Student loan assistance up to $175,000 and sign-on bonus available
- Full benefits including no cost medical for the entire family, company funded pension, 401k with 11% employer contribution, and potential shareholder after year 3
- 3 weeks PTO, 22 sick days, 6 major holidays, and 5 days CME with $1,730
- Top-notch medical support staff, direct access to specialists, and award-winning Electronic Medical Record system
Live in a community that is growing with a population over 160,000. Centrally located in Oregon being only 47 miles south of Portland and less than an hour from the Cascade Mountains and the ocean beaches including Lincoln City. Ongoing preservation of historic downtown buildings, along with a downtown core master plan for residential and commercial development, ensures managed growth. This community is extremely diverse with well-established neighborhoods, a family-friendly ambiance, and a small town feel.
- Safe, family-friendly community with small town values and cultural diversity
- Numerous activities to choose from including professional sporting events, golfing, boating, and more
- Just three hours north of Bend, Oregon where you can truly experience all four seasons
- Immediate access to the coast, downtown Portland, local wineries, and breweries
- Less than an hour from the Portland International Airport
- Distinguished public and private schools rated by Great Schools with Grammy Award-winning music programs and high-performing athletics
- Located within an hour are several universities, colleges, and vocational schools that provide undergraduate and graduate programs
- Home to one of the Top 75 Best Business Schools rated by Forbes and Top 100 Nationally Ranked Liberal Arts Colleges rated by U.S. News and World Report
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.