Seeking a dynamic Urologist to join a healthcare system that is known for its long-standing tradition of high quality care, financial success and medical expertise. The hospital has built a relationship within the community based on trust, and is invested in improving the delivery of care on a daily basis. The Practice:
The Financials & Benefits:
- Bread and butter turnkey practice
- Optional use of daVinci Surgical System
- Outpatient clinic located in wing pavilion of main hospital
- Tenured Urology support staff
Gateway to the Midwest – Missouri:
- Competitive base salary with an even higher potential
- Sign-on and commencement bonus
- Up to $50,000 in student loan assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits package, including malpractice – 100% paid
- Up to $15,000 for relocation assistance
- Easy access to St. Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, and Little Rock
- 15% lower cost of living compared to national average
- Outdoorsman’s paradise – camping, boating, fishing, mountain biking, and backpacking
- Enjoy metro amenities in a family-friendly micropolitan
- Escape for the week into the majestic offerings of the Ozark Mountains and Mark Twain National Forest
I am actively scheduling interviews for this opportunity, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me if interested. I look forward to navigating you through the process and helping you to secure a position with this highly regarded practice!
Candidate must be board eligible/board certified in Urology. Robotics experience is not necessary.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.