4x10's or whatever fits your lifestyle
Enjoy a Psychiatric Medicine practice opportunity in the capital of the Southwest. Join a collaborative, challenging practice with the opportunity to learn and grow your skill on a daily basis. Rewarding private practice setting focused on physician work efficiency and life balance.Psychiatric Medicine Job Specifics:
Family-Friendly Suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona
- Work 4x10's, or 5x8's, or a schedule that works for your quality of life
- Continue growing skillset, Harvard paid certification/training provided
- 100% outpatient, transcription service provided, 1:1 MA to physician ratio, and a focus on patient care
- Fully employed with benefits package and additional incentives
- Work with a well-established organization that has had to turn away new patients and referrals due to too much volume
- Enjoy a friendly, collegial work environment
- Experience with TMS and/or ketamine treatments for severe cases is a plus, but not required
It is important to find and create a home in an area that offers everything you need in terms of location, opportunities, schools and price range. Phoenix is a wonderful city that has something to offer for everyone. There are various opportunities for recreation, entertainment, culture, dining and shopping, and Phoenix is also known for its real estate and low cost of living.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year makes this an Arizona outdoor paradise
- Top places to live for young professionals (ranked #5) and foodies (ranked #2)
- Best places to build wealth (ranked #9)
- 1 of 13 U.S. cities with franchises in all 4 major professional sports leagues: Phoenix Suns (NBA), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), Arizona Cardinals (NFL), and Phoenix Coyotes (NHL)
- Access to Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest
- Easy access to international airport
Varied Start Dates Available:
We are actively scheduling interviews for this outstanding practice opportunity. For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.