monday- Friday and some saturdays
Our mission-driven, outpatient-only clinic and respite centers have openings for board-certified family medicine and internal medicine physicians who would like to make a difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness. We provide excellent clinical services and programs to assist those in need.As an integral member of our practice, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Living and working in the Phoenix metro area
- No nights or weekends
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits
- Medical directors work Monday through Friday
- Staff physicians have a choice of 4-day or 5-day work weeks
- $240,000 potential plus comprehensive benefits
- Hipsa score: 20
Our practice in Phoenix, Arizona, is Southwest living at its best. Live in a family-friendly community, bathed in the beautiful year-round weather. Enjoy a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, including hiking, biking, camping, and golfing, and reap the benefits of living in or near a major metro area with fine dining, exquisite shopping, and a bustling nightlife.You’ll also enjoy the following:
- NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL teams
- Surrounding areas such as Scottsdale and Flagstaff that add an array of cultural activities
- Numerous top universities and colleges, including Arizona State University
- U.S. News and World Report ranks Phoenix a top 20 best place to live in the U.S.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.