Northern California Gynecologic Oncology
Merritt Hawkins academic recruiting has partnered with Stanford University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s top ranked medical schools, to invite you to consider an exciting Gynecologic Oncology clinical faculty opportunity based in Palo Alto. We are seeking candidates from either academic or private practice backgrounds to join this internationally known Gynecologic Oncology program. This opportunity offers an academic appointment at Stanford, great quality of life, the ability to teach, and a competitive benefits package.
Faculty see patients at the Stanford Women’s Cancer Center, which is a part of the Stanford Cancer Institute, an NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Join a highly experienced, interdisciplinary treatment team including Radiation Oncologists, Specialized Oncology Nurses and Social Workers
- Teach OB/GYN residents and Gynecologic Oncology Fellows on a weekly basis
- Option to participate in world-class clinical research
- Very reasonable patient volume expectations—focus on quality of care
- Protected time for administrative duties—excellent quality of life
- Shared consultation call schedule with ample resident and fellow support
- Appointment with one of the top academic programs in the country
- Comprehensive benefits package plus housing assistance
- Private practice salary and bonus potential while enjoying the intellectual stimulation of teaching
- Ability to ramp up very quickly
In addition to enjoying a quality of life practice with a reputable academic program, enjoy living in one of the most scenic locations in the country offering:
- Access to multiple international airports
- Enjoy both ocean and mountain scenery
- World-class performing arts and cultural activities
- Short drive away from top vacation spots like Napa and Sonoma wine country, Lake Tahoe, and more
- Great weather year-round
- Excellent public, private, and higher education options available
- Live and work in an area most people go for vacation
All applicants are encouraged to respond directly to Merritt Hawkins Department of Academics. Any applicants that respond directly to the Division will not be considered.
Stanford University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty. It welcomes nominations of applications from women, members of minority groups, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities, as well as from others who would bring additional dimensions to the university’s research, teaching, and clinical missions.