Join Over 80 Providers in this Award Winning Hospital Employed Clinic System.
Practice in a clinic site that includes a pharmacy, outpatient rehabilitation clinic with a fitness area, lab and digital x-ray. This outpatient only opportunity includes a nurse triage line for after hour calls and a full spectrum of family medicine. Awards:
- 3 time recipient of the Missouri Quality Award
- 3 time named Most Wired Health Care Organization
- 2016 Named as one of the nation's top hospitals for low rates of serious medical complications for inpatients. – Becker’s Hospital Review
Enjoy Lake Living and The Best of Both Worlds in this Midwest Community.
- Earn $250,000 base, $20,000 quality bonuses plus wRVU bonuses
- Outpatient only
- 27 days paid time off/year
- 5 days CME time off
- $4,000 CME stipend
- Qualified site for the National Health Scholars Loan Repayment Program
- Full benefit package
If you have ever dreamed of living on the water, but love the Midwest lifestyle, then you can have both with this opportunity. Live on the lake and have all of the conveniences of big city living at your fingertips with all the benefits of a smaller community.
- 54,000 acre lake with 1,150 miles of shoreline
- Access to the largest Missouri State Park with hiking trails, camping and caves
- Within 1.5 hours’ drive of - 9 universities (including a Division I School and Medical Program), airports, premium shopping, 5 star dining options, theatre and more.
Board Certified in Family Practice
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.