Join 2 other interventional cardiologists as well as over 80 providers in this award-winning hospital system. This practice is not only busy and established, but also has a proven income potential of $900,000+. Awards:
- 3 Time Recipient of the Missouri Quality Award
- 3 Time Named Most Wired Health Care Organization
- 2016 Named as one of the nation's top hospitals for low rates of serious medical complications for inpatients by Becker’s Hospital Review
Enjoy Lake Living and The Best of Both Worlds in this Midwest Community.
- Earn up to $650,000 base salary plus annual productivity and quality bonuses.
- Proven income potential of $900,000+
- 1:4 Call
- 27 Days Paid Time Off per Year
- 5 Days CME Time Off
- $4,000 CME Stipend
- Full Benefits Package
If you have ever dreamed of living on the water, but love the Midwest lifestyle, then you can have both with this opportunity. Live on the lake and have a view of the water off of your back deck.
- 54,000-acre Lake with 1,150 miles of Shoreline
- Premium Shopping
- 5-Star Dining Options
- Access to the Largest Missouri State Park with hiking trails, camping and caves
- Excellent Private and Public School Options Available
Fellowship Trained Interventional Cardiology
BE/BC Interventional Cardiology
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.