Orlando Health, a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 3,300 beds serving Central Florida and beyond, seeks an outstanding leader as the Assistant Vice President, Orlando Health and Chief Quality Officer (CQO) for Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies (WPH).
Reporting to and in partnership with the SVP, Orlando Health and President, WPH the Chief Quality Officer Executive will be responsible for clinical leadership and administering clinical quality and regulatory compliance with the goal of delivering exceptional clinical and patient-centric women’s health and neonatal services in Orlando, the Southeast Region and for establishing Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies as a nationally recognized leader in Women and Babies clinical care. She/he will work with the executive team to support the Orlando Health strategic vision for quality improvement, regulatory compliance, and all aspects of patient care that ties into Orlando Health’s overall strategic plan and supports Orlando Health’s commitment to patient safety and the best practice environment.Position Requirements:
- An MD (or equivalent) with a track record of administrative leadership experience.
- Previous administrative/leadership experience in an institution that has a high volume and high-risk patients (> 5,000 births annually).
- Board certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in leading patient care and quality initiatives in a healthcare institution
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a healthcare executive required. Experience within an integrated healthcare system is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in improving operational performance in the areas of quality and safety including patient satisfaction, physician and employee satisfaction.
- Graduate degree in business, healthcare administration or related field preferred.
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida.
Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is dedicated exclusively to the unique healthcare needs of women and babies in a caring, family-centered environment. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, Orlando Health Winnie Palmer is home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation’s largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological services and minimally invasive surgeries to obstetrics and high-risk pregnancies and births.