Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our certified community behavioral health clinic in Oklahoma City is looking for a psychiatrist who is board certified or board eligible and has suboxone certification to join our caring team.As you provide important services to a diverse population, you’ll enjoy:
- $260,000 base salary
- 100% outpatient psychiatry with no call requirements
- A flexible Monday through Friday schedule
- 20 to 25 patients per day
Our practice is located in Oklahoma’s capital, a revitalized city with more than 1.3 million people, a strong economy, low housing prices, and a friendly, Western attitude. You can enjoy the zoo, museums, and a variety of outdoor activities throughout the year. You’ll also find:
- U.S. News & World Report ranks our city #63 among Best Places to Live in the U.S.
- Amenities that include great dining and entertainment, NBA basketball and other sports
- 11 major universities, including a medical school and law school
- A major airport hub with easy access to travel the U.S.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.