Philadelphia - Chief Quality Officer
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician recruitment and consulting firm, is proud to have partnered with a unique behavioral health facility for the recruitment of the Chief Quality Officer. I have evaluated this truly rare opportunity in person and am excited to be a part of such a special recruitment.
The facility, a specialty behavioral health hospital, is seeking a Chief Quality Officer (CQO). The CQO will serve as a member of the Senior Management Team and will report directly to the CEO and to the Board of Directors on quality, patient safety, and compliance concerns. The CQO will ensure that the organization’s quality indicators and performance initiatives are designed and implemented to enhance quality of care, meet regulatory requirements and mitigate risk.The Chief Quality Officer features the following benefits:
- Identifying and implementing unique and varied initiatives aimed at improving patient care quality
- Leading continuous improvement programs throughout the organization and helping develop a culture of continuous improvement and excellence
- Collaborating with other executives and engaging with leaders and clinicians throughout the organization in a hands-on fashion to build quality, efficiency, effectiveness and a sense of shared accountability
- Taking a clinical leadership role in evaluating care delivery and developing the infrastructure for improvement
- Strengthening the data and information capabilities of the organization to champion a data-driven environment
This leadership position offers an excellent income and work/life balance. Living in the shadows of the United States’ birthplace offers you the ability to enjoy its:
- Vibrant historical location
- Easy access to an international airport
- Diverse cultural amenities; including some of the country’s best dining and nightlife
- Multiple college and universities including Ivy League schools
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies, major sports franchises, and outdoor events
- Tremendous museums
B.A. or B.S. with eight years of experience in integrating seamless quality models across one or more organizations.
Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or similar
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.