Philadelphia Chief Medical Officer
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier academic search firm, invites you to consider a unique opportunity to join an established psychiatric and behavioral health facility as the Chief Medical Officer. The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will provide executive leadership by guiding the hospital’s medical programs. This physician will bring strong clinical leadership, and knowledge of evidence-based practices. The CMO will be successful in casting a vision for collaboration, possessing a mission-oriented focus. As a member of the Senior Management Team, the CMO will work side by side with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Quality Officer (CQO) in an effort to insure that the highest levels of patient care, collaboration/integration, communication and outcomes are delivered to the population served.The Chief Medical Officer features the following benefits:
- As a key member of the management team, employ your vision for leadership and medical care in psychiatric/behavioral health to sustain a high level of care within the current facility and grow the current portfolio of care options.
- Lead, direct, and implement the clinical direction for the growing facility.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities for positive outcomes.
- Provide clinical guidance, support, and direct education for the hospital.
- Spacious facilities on large campus, which is undergoing a multi-million dollar rennovation, just outside of Philadelphia .
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package.
This leadership position offers an excellent income and work/life balance. Living in the shadows of the United States’ birthplace offers you the ability to enjoy its:
- Vibrant historical location
- Easy access to aninternational airport
- Diverse cultural amenities; including some of the country’s best dining and nightlife
- Multiple college and universities including Ivy League schools
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies, major sports franchises, and outdoor events
- Tremendous museums
M.D. or D.O. with a background in addiction medicine.
Psychiatry, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.