Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician recruitment and consulting firm, is proud to have partnered with a unique behavioral health facility for the recruitment of the Chief Nursing Officer. I have evaluated this truly rare opportunity in person and am excited to be a part of such a special recruitment.
The facility, a specialty behavioral health hospital, is seeking a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO). The CNO will serve as a member of the Senior Management Team working side by side with the CMO, CEO and COO to ensure that the highest levels of patient care, collaboration, communication, and outcomes are delivered to the population served and meet or exceed the Board of Directors’ expectations. The CNO will have visibility with the Board of Directors and will serve in Joint Conference committee meetings.The CNO will serve as a member of the Senior Management Team and will report directly to the CEO and to the Board of Directors on quality, patient safety, and compliance concerns. The CNO will ensure that the organization’s quality indicators and performance initiatives are designed and implemented to enhance the quality of care, meet regulatory requirements and mitigate risk.The Chief Nursing Officer features the following benefits:
- As a key member of the management team, employ your vision for nursing and nursing leadership in psychiatric/behavioral health to sustain the current program at a high level of care and grow the current portfolio of care options
- Lead, direct, and implement the nursing efforts for the growing facility
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop counseling and nursing opportunities for positive outcomes
- Provide clinical guidance, support, and direct education for the hospital
This leadership position offers an excellent income and work/life balance. Living in the shadows of the United States’ birthplace offers you the ability to enjoy its:
- Vibrant historical location
- Easy access to an international airport
- Diverse cultural amenities; including some of the country’s best dining and nightlife
- Multiple college and universities including Ivy League schools
- Home to many Fortune 500 companies, major sports franchises, and outdoor events
- Tremendous museums
Candidates must have a BSN and a Masters in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or related field.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.