M-F, 3 Office days, 2 Surgery Days - 1:2 Call
Thriving, well-established practice located 30 minutes outside of Columbus, OH, is looking for a board-certified ENT Physician. Our well-established practice serves a 225-bed hospital.
As an integral member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Hospital-employed position for a traditional ENT practice
- Opportunity to focus on Otorhinolaryngology exclusively with a full support staff and referral system
- Joining 1 ENT with 2 dedicated surgery days
- Guaranteed base salary that never changes to production only
- Excellent benefits: healthcare, generous relocation package, and 30 days off per year
Our practice location is approximately 30 minutes from Columbus, OH, metro area with a population of more than 2 million people. Live and work in a state capital suburb with a cost of living 16 percent below the national average. You'll enjoy:
- Home to a Division I university, world-class shopping, internationally acclaimed museums, and zoo
- International airport with direct flights to major cities
- Diverse housing options including historical sites, new build developments, or opportunities to live on a beautiful 3,200-acre lake
- Multiple state-ranked high schools with access to AP and Dual-Credit curriculums
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.