New York City Primary Care
Outpatient Clinical Practices Providing Care to the Homeless Patient Population
Full Time or Part Time Positions Available
$25K Signing Bonus
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician search firm, invites you to investigate superb opportunities for a Primary Care Physicians to join a dedicated organization whose mission is to fight homelessness by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families in New York City.
If you’re seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly make a difference in the lives of your patients and their families, take a few moments to consider some of the highlights of this position.
New York City
- Practice medicine without the headaches on the business of medicine
- Multiple clinical sites in Queens, Brooklyn, and the Bronx
- Adult Medicine / Primary Care including HIV and LGBT services at service sites including shelters, soup kitchens, drop-in shelters, and street outreach programs throughout New York City
- Full time (35-clinical hours per week) and part time opportunities available
- No call
- Base salary, opportunity for student loan repayment, $25K signing bonus, benefit package includes malpractice insurance, health insurance, CME time, and vacation time
Enjoy All of the Amenities of America’s Greatest City
Enjoy all the amenities that New York City can provide including professional sports, shopping, fine dining and unlimited cultural activities. You and your family will have unmatched educational opportunities including Ivy League universities and top public and private schools.