Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
Central Michigan University is home to a new medical school in a charming Michigan college town. The university is seeking a qualified psychiatrist to serve its student population in an outpatient-only role. The incoming provider will also have the opportunity to build a community practice outside of the school if he or she wishes to treat a more expansive patient population.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a Monday–Friday schedule and no call
- Exciting opportunity for career growth and development at an emerging medical school
- Opportunity to work with residents and fellows, if desired
- Incredible benefits, including 100% paid tuition for the individual and dependents as well as 10% salary contribution to retirement
- Receive tremendous support from an extensive on-site counseling center
Home to Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant is filled with tremendous opportunity and community-minded individuals. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventures, family-friendly activities, or peace and relaxation, our town has something for everyone.
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 13% lower than the national average
- Visit our quaint downtown area, lined with unique shops and restaurants
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation on more than 1,000 acres of parkland
- Enjoy convenient access to the nearby Great Lakes and to Detroit and its many amenities, including an international airport and professional sporting events
U.S. News ranked Michigan in the top 15 in “Best States for Healthcare Access”
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.