Our established nonprofit community-based organization in a beautiful region of Upstate New York is looking for a board-certified psychiatric nurse
practitioner to join our team. You’ll experience a remarkable quality of life and enjoy our collaborative team approach with a strong supervisory support system.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll benefit from the following:
- A competitive compensation package, including loan repayment, if approved by NYS
- Incredible work-life balance—no weekends and no call
Located along beautiful Lake Champlain, our practice is part of a community full of opportunity and activities for families and individuals alike. Approximately one hour from Lake Placid and Montreal, and surrounded by an abundance of lakes and rivers, you’ll have access to a variety of outdoor adventures, including skiing, snowmobiling, camping, boating, fishing, hiking, and biking.
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living more than 14% lower than the national average
- A vibrant downtown with unique restaurants and live entertainment
- Wonderful public school options as well as a local university
- U.S. News ranks New York in the top 15 for Best States for Health Care, and Medscape lists it as a Best Place to Practice