For over two decades, this Charlotte, NC Ear, Nose & Throat has been helping adults and children in the Charlotte region with ENT and audiologic disorders. They now have a unique opportunity for a board-certified Otolaryngologist to join their thriving Charlotte and Monroe, North Carolina-based practice.
Since its formation in 1994, this Ear, Nose & Throat practice has expanded the services they provide, the technology they embrace, and their physical capacity for patient care. They offer a new colleague an existing patient base that is perfect for a highly motivated ENT who wants to enjoy the benefits of a busy, established, surgically oriented ENT practice on day one, without all the challenges of building an ENT program or referral base from scratch.
We have been retained by this established ENT practice to facilitate in searching for and screening interested Otolaryngologists who are:
- Board certified
- Highly proficient and confident in his or her clinical and surgical ENT care
- Comfortable with both metropolitan and rural office patients
- Eager to join a successful and well-established ENT team
A generous sign-on bonus, an attractive compensation package, a busy patient schedule from day one, and the opportunity to build your professional reputation and establish a home in the Charlotte region are immediately available at our practice.
Whether you prefer the energy and entertainment found only in a large metropolitan area, or you thrive on the natural beauty and tranquility of a more rural landscape, their office locations provide the best of both worlds. The Charlotte region is booming with all that you would expect from one of the most rapidly growing areas in America. The Queen City continues to celebrate historically low unemployment rates, rapidly increasing real estate values, and unprecedented residential and commercial development growth. Monroe is a smaller community just south of Charlotte that offers a big dose of Southern charm, lush green fields, hospitality, graciousness, rolling horse farms, and a historic city center.
Just a short drive from our practice, you will enjoy:
- An international airport
- Nationally recognized golf, tennis, and equestrian clubs/communities
- Yearly PGA events
- Fantastic public high schools and colleges
- The US National Whitewater Center
- Carolina Panthers football
- Charlotte Hornets basketball
- The Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway and the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Local breweries, culinary schools, high-end dining, and chef-inspired farm-to-table restaurant