Flexible Work Week, 36 Patient Contact Hours
Work for a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health care system, with 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers, and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen, and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services.
- Provides inpatient and/or outpatient psychiatric services
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Champion a model of integrated care that focuses on the full spectrum of patient health through close collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams
- Consult with primary care providers to assist with ongoing management of the behavioral health needs of their patients
Bedroom Community of Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Increased population and economic growth have elevated the status of the community to a true regional hub
- 45 minutes from the metropolitan Minneapolis-Saint Paul entertainment and sports venues
- The community is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and woods and offers residents a quiet lifestyle with unlimited recreational opportunities
- Education is a priority among the residents who take pride in the excellent schools and community college
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.