7 on 7 off (Work only 23 weeks)
Enjoy the benefits of a large, independent, and prestigious private practice. We are located in the suburbs of a vibrant metropolitan with breathtaking waterfalls, lakes, parks, and trails to keep you active and healthy all year long. We offer an opportunity to partner with 38 physicians covering the entire scope of neurology.
- Strong referral program and established relationships with several area healthcare systems
- Flexibility to subspecialize
- Ability to perform independent research and participate in teaching, if desired
- Two-year partnership track
Part of the 14th largest metropolitan area in the United States, Minneapolis offers an exceptional quality of life to all of its residents. This beautiful Upper Midwest region, considered a city by nature, is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream.
- Enjoy a metropolitan area with natural landscapes every six blocks
- An extremely active community of artists, musicians, foodies, dancers, runners, and bikers
- A place to put away your phone and enjoy family-friendly events year-round
- Ranked as the #3 fittest city in the U.S., Minneapolis offers resources that support healthy living
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in Best Places to Practice, and U.S. News ranks it #3 in Best States Overall
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.