4 Clinical Days, 1 Admin Day that can be taken from home
The University of Wisconsin is seeking candidates for a community-based hematology and oncology practice. This is a unique opportunity for the incoming physician to maintain their own clinical practice, work with fellows, and have the resources and support from the only NCI designated cancer center in the state of Wisconsin.
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life with a four-day clinical workweek
- General hematology-oncology with the ability to maintain a specialty area of interest
- Opportunity to participate in research, clinical trials, didactic lectures, multidisciplinary clinics, etc.
- Competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package from working for an academic institution
Madison, Wisconsin is a friendly community with plenty of Midwest charm (ranked #3 top 100 best places to Live by Livability.com Feb. 2019). Offering a small-town feel and big-city amenities, Madison is the perfect place for families and individuals alike—whether you’re looking for excitement and adventure or peace and relaxation.
- Madison boasts some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as the highly regarded University of Wisconsin
- Experience four distinct seasons, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, golfing, fishing, paddle boarding, snowshoe walking, and hiking
- Enjoy a variety of events and activities throughout the year, including live music, theater, and collegiate sporting events
- Visit our remarkable downtown area, featuring a number of one-of-a-kind shops and James Beard Awarded restaurants and chefs
Medscape with Wisconsin #3 in “Best Places to Practice”
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.