Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm with 1 Saturday a month for 5 hours
Join a team that truly lives to “eliminate disparities in healthcare access and outcomes by providing superior quality health and human services through an integrated world-class delivery system.” A statement they don’t take lightly. They have invested millions in the latest technologies to help ensure their patients have access to the most advanced treatments in Los Angeles and Orange County for the last 47 years. The incoming provider will be welcomed into newly renovated clinics offering state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and always giving to the community.
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Primary Care practice
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Up to $253,000 salary based on experience plus up to $25,000 production bonus
- Yearly salary increases based on individual performances by year 3 your potential is over $300,000
- Grow with a great organization that has medical director positions available
- Average 18 to 24 patients per day
- Different types of clinic focuses from PACE, HIV, Adult, and Full Scope
- Join a growing organization celebrating 47 years of service in a tight-knit community of Los Angeles and Orange County that has over 35 locations
- Comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, vision, and 403b with a 4% employer contribution
- 17 days of PTO, 12 major holidays, and 1 week of CME with $3,000
- Student loan reimbursement program
Our community is located in the heart of Los Angeles and Orange County, where you will find a harmonious mix of cultures and traditions which adds a great richness and history to the communities. The intermingling of these cultures and traditions results in a sense of respect and civility toward one another—making this community a great place to live, play, and work.
- Coastal community with over 300 days of sunshine and a moderate year-round climate
- Disneyland and Huntington Beach in your backyard
- Unbeatable access to outdoor activities—hiking, biking, golfing, tennis, fishing, camping, and more
- Home to many professional sports teams, easy access to Temecula Wine Valley, Yosemite National Park, Joshua Tree National Park, and Griffith Park
- Excellent school options for your children with both public and private schools
- Multiple universities, medical schools, and residency programs
- Access to an international airport for easy travel
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.