Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Join one of the top healthcare systems in Southern California that truly lives to “eliminate disparities in healthcare access and outcomes by providing superior quality health and human services through an integrated world-class delivery system.” We are seeking an experienced registered nurse to serve as our Director of Accreditation and Regulatory Affairs. As an organization we have invested millions into the latest technologies to help ensure our patients have access to the most advanced treatments in Southern California for the last 48 years. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop and implement your own strategic plan while helping the largest FQHC in the nation bring this new program to Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Potential to earn more than $177,000 per year
- Flexible Monday–Friday schedule (no weekends)
- Responsible for leading and directing the attainment and maintenance of the Joint Commission accreditation, ensuring survey readiness and serving as the Subject Matter Expert for all departments and clinics
- Collaborates with AVPs, Clinic Leadership, Clinic Staff, Medical Directors, and Clinic Physicians to assist with and coordinate all regulatory functions
- Provide effective leadership and clear and efficient guidance in regards to overseeing, managing the implementation of initial and continuous accreditation
- Support the development and implementation of sophisticated measurement tools to assist in the PPR and other JC related quality improvement initiatives
- Communicate with JC and Bureau of Primary Health Care regarding the application process, survey fees, applicability of JC standards, the survey process, standard interpretation, scheduling and agenda setting of the JC/BPHC surveys and status of corrective action plans
- Comprehensive benefits for you and the family, including a 403(b) with 4% employer match and a long-term incentive plan of $10,000–$20,000 annually
- 17 days of PTO (increases with tenure)
- Student loan reimbursement available
Los Angeles and Orange County offer an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surrounding nature, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this picturesque region of Southern California.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Opportunities to attend collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks California No. 7 in Best States for Healthcare
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.