Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (ability to work from home)
Join one of the top healthcare systems in Southern California that truly lives to “eliminate disparities in healthcare access and outcomes by providing superior quality health and human services through an integrated world-class delivery system.” We are seeking an experienced registered nurse to serve as Director of an Outpatient Care Management Program. As an organization we have invested millions into the latest technologies to help ensure our patients have access to the most advanced treatments in Southern California for the last 48 years. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop and implement your own strategic plan while helping the largest FQHC in the nation bring this new program to Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Potential to earn more than $175,000 per year
- Flexible Monday–Friday 8–5 schedule with the ability to work remotely
- Lead and train a team with the ultimate goal to achieve members optimal level of wellness and improve the coordination of care within the organization
- Develop and implement your own strategic plans, programs, workflow and services
- Ensure all care management policies and procedures are up to date and being consistently applied within the department
- Comfortable writing new policies, guidelines, and an understanding of health plan requirements
- Comprehensive benefits, including a 403(b) with 4% employer match and a long-term incentive plan of $10,000–$20,000 annually
- 17 days of PTO (increases with tenure)
- Student loan reimbursement available
Los Angeles and Orange County offer an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surrounding nature, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this picturesque region of Southern California.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Opportunities to attend collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks California No. 7 in Best States for Healthcare
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.