3 days of procedures and 2 days of clinic
A thriving private practice that is dedicated to providing exceptional gastroenterology care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible physician to join its team.
- Earn $550,000 base salary, $50,000 sign-on / relocation bonus, benefits, generous retirement plan, and more
- One-year partnership track or remain an employee, the choice is yours
- Practice in a brand new state-of-the-art endoscopy center
- Join a busy and well-known private practice with an established patient base
- Work alongside an excellent support staff
- Earn more than $800,000 as a partner
Located along a gorgeous river in Idaho less than two hours from Spokane, Washington, our city is an ideal location for families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking adventure in the beautiful surrounding nature or peace and relaxation, our location has all you need for an enjoyable quality of life.
- Live and work in a kind and welcoming community—perfect for raising a family with a low cost of living and excellent schools
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, boating, floating the river, and jet skiing
- Enjoy a weekend trip to Portland, Seattle, or Boise and their many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, tourist attractions, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Idaho #6 in Best States for Economy, and Medscape ranks it #12 in Best Places to Practice
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.